POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image map on buildings : image map on buildings Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  image map on buildings
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 19 Jul 2010 14:35:00
Message: <web.4c449a983096a3c4bf952ed30@news.povray.org>
I have converted wrl building data and would like to map the four sides and the
top image maps of the building to the mesh. The shape of the buildings is manly
cubical. How do I prevent the image to show up on the opposite site? I read
about Chris Colefax's and Ron Parker's "Coin" Solution, but I need a little help
to understand the "radial" pigment_map keyword and maybe someone can give me a
simplified example of how to use this method to map a image to ONE side of a
cube.

Thanks